RE/MAX In Action - Sandpoint
113 North First Avenue, Sandpoint, ID 83864Email Me
Personable and real estate professional with 20+ years of customer care and business management experience. I have lived on 4 continents, touched all 50 states, proudly served my country and have a few stories to share.
If you are buying next week or in the next few years, I would be honored to chat with you and see how I can help you. I am based in Sandpoint, where I live the sustainable life on 10 acres, with gardening, solar energy, canning and freeze drying my pantry, while enjoying my worldwide friends via HAM Radio.
Living in a smaller community allows the building of long term relationships and a strong neighbor connection.
- Favorite spot: Mickinnick Trail
- Favorite Restaurant: My kitchen
- Greatest Achievements: Selection to work in the White House Communications Agency, being fluent in Portuguese and Spanish. Family above all else.
- Best Decision: Joining the Army and serving my country.
- Unique Take-Away: I inadvertently asked the First Lady to "go fetch me some lemonade..."
If you are looking for a real estate agent to represent you (buying, selling or browsing), it would be an honor to speak with you. Please contact me for a stress-free appointment on the phone, in the office, or over a cup of coffee overlooking the lake.
Call or TXT @ 208-290-0662. Email firstname.lastname@example.org